<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, August 18, 2006 @ 11:13 AM

Aha, tonight was a blast.
(or not,i wonder) So yes, school was effin' boring i say.Probably i was too eagle to go down to victoria concert hall for the FestPiel Band shit stuff :D Yeah! So i literally stone throughout the whole day in hope that my teacher wont give us any homework :) But nah,since when there's no homework.Chinese lessons was so ass today, at least that's what i think. So yar, i hate it when teachers think we're express so we have to score well and stuff like that.It would be great if one teacher pressurised us like this.No, i mean it would be enuff'. But if two or more teacher adds in,it becomes a headache.Sheesh- So wanwan, stop screamin' your head off at us! :)

I wish.

And yes, i didn't bring my art book for ONCE :D & was busy praying that miss chin won't kill me.
alas! she didn't come school which was like,yahoo! Yeps.Then i chit-chat with eileen since OHYAR.Tracey had a temporal inhouse suspension and had her handphone confiscated :)
Daring little bitch ran off while quek tumble after her.Wooooots! While me and eileen walked the other route and ran off as well. Damn that fella. A disapline master like him makes life difficult for student like us. I especially hate his gestures! He loves pointing at people and screamin' his lungs out as well. YES, HE GOSSIPS BOUT' OTHER TEACHERS TOO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, what a bitch yeah? yeah. :D Oh,so our classmates think the three of us can't
keep our mouth shut for once.Seriously, there's so many things we can talk about even a day of
24hrs is not enuff' man.I realised our conversation range from relationship to shopping to piercings to studies to friends to teachers to ccas to macdonalds and stuff. HWOAH. :)

And DINGDONG! Bell rang and we shoot our ass outta the schoool with pearline & angie :D
wheets Headed to fareast first to shop around for clothes :) I bought one tube-dress from
Future State that cost FiftyBucks($50) Urh yeah. & TwentyFive on Earrings.
Aha! :) Damn. & ALOT ON FOOD :D so tracey got this cloth as wel whiched cost her $45 :D
& eileen and pearline just bought accessory. :) Ran my way home and threw everything i needed
inside myplastic bag and shoot off to eileen house :D
Yay.

So we bathed and changed and make our hair put earrings paint our nails and FINALLY!
We were all prepared for our " oh-so -grand-and-exxagerated-night". I say it's fun.However,
we were really exxagerated.Sheesh :)
Anwyay at first i thought it was pretty hard to wear with heels, BUT NAH!
I am so damn wrong! :D I could even run,let alone walk :D But the stupid eileen couldn't walk
fast :/ welll, she's short you see :D And yah,pearline fell down! (AHA) And tracey? No
comments. Tsks. So waited for bus and met andre at Mrt station ! Man,he's a friggin' tall arse.
OH WAIT,REWIND BACK! I HAVENT MENTION THE PART WHEN WE WERE ALL HEADING TO PRIME MART BUS STOP! >:( So yarh, yunlin suddenly called eileen and had a HUGE arguement which was irrelevant.I can't say it's her fault but putting the blame on eileen wasn't a very right thing to do. yes.Infact, It is not right at all. Well.(EILEEN LET BYGONES
BE BYGONES ) :Dyou know you have peopel loving you so fucking much like us :)

Hokay so i was saying we were in the train.aha,and yeah finally reached Cityhall and emt weihao
kennie and gang and we were supposedly going together but some arses pangseh-ed us >:(
Ohwells.So me andre pearline and tracey decided to share a cab together instead:) Yay.
HA! WHEN WE SAW THE BUILDING WE WERE LIKE SO EXCITED CAN :D
& Mrquek was too as well,ohdarn. So we walked up and up and down :) Saw dinie adil baby
and many more.coooooooool. Anyway banglah Rossiemama was there as well :D
OH, i didn't watch the performance for more than half an hour.Can say the ticket price was
wasted? Tsks.As in,we weren't even interested,So,WHY BOTHER ? :D
Yep, we walked in and out again and again. until we got sick of it and decided to go laobasa
to makan :D Wheets. i ate so fuckin' much :) While leen and pearline just starved to death.
Dots :D yep. Later rushed back in order for tracey to catch a glimspe of him i guess? :)
But ohwell.

And i took some pictures, i guess i might be posting it up here once i get my pictures from eileen yeahs :D I love today so much but isn't there a better way to lead life?


I'm so sorry aery :/OHYEAH,
today my dressing ain't hot/sexy, people.